Dept. Electronic Device Engineering, Department of Electronics
Graduate School of Information Science and Electrical Engineering,
Toko and Hayashi laboratory
744 Motooka, Fukuoka 819-0395 JAPAN
Tel:+81 92-802-3762 Fax:+81 92-802-3770
Faculty of Information Science and Electrical Engineering Research Interests Current and Past Project Academic Activities Books Papers Reports Presentations
Graduate SchoolDepartment of Systems Life Sciences
Graduate School of Systems Life Sciences Department of Electronics
Graduate School of Information Science and Electrical Engineering
Undergraduate SchoolDepartment of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
School of Engineering
Other OrganizationKyushu University KANSEI Center for Arts and Science
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic DegreeDoctor of Engineering
Field of SpecializationTaste Sensor, Smell Sensor, Self-organization
- We study a mecanizum where the macro system is constracted from many kinds of maicro events. The result has been used for development of taste and smell sensors.
- We develop a highly sensitive smell sensor, which can replace the dog's nose, to detect a land mine.
- We developed a taste sensor which can measure the taste of foods. A Venture company to develop and sell the taste sensor was built up two years ago.
Current and Past Project
- We develop next generation human interface.
- Explosive molecules, which are leaking from a landmine, may have extremely low concentrations in the soil or air. In the present study, we aim at the development of a highly sensitive biosensor to detect explosive molecules for landmine detection. We try to realize the biosensor using an SPR (Surface Plasmon Resonance) sensor and antigen-antibody reaction.