Michelin Group is an international group of corporations dedicated to the disciplines of science, research, manufacturing, marketing and sales. We have one profession and one mission which is improving our contribution to the progress of mobility.
|Michelin North America, Inc.|
|2-5 Years Experience|
|Desired Education Level|
Bachelor of Science
|June 18, 2007|
• Collects central specifications, design models, customer specifications,
component profiles, and theoretical guidelines and applies them at the local
• Determine and recommend local processes, tooling, standardizations, potential
problem areas, and required profiles.
• Create the necessary in-plant specifications.
• Adapts, implements, and schedules the industrialization of new products.
• Analyzes results of standardized testing and makes changes to meet the
• Initiates changes in the product specification or process methods to improve
product quality and/or costs.
• Investigates problems, interprets specifications, and writes dispositions of
materials to minimize PM.
• Authorizes production continuity, based on cured tire architectural compliance
to the cured model.
• Identifies potential cost savings, and formulates cost reduction plans.
• Relates green tire architecture and process variation to cured tire
• Bachelors Degree or higher in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
Michelin North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume to:
Michelin North America, Inc.
Category: Mechanical Engineering
Country: United States
|| Eng Mech I: Buffalo Grove, IL, Senior Product Engineer: Wellsville, NY, Mechanical Turbine Engineer: Philadelphia, PA, Mechanical Engineer: Bedford, NH, Mechanical Design Engineer, Systems Product Development, Sr. Mechanical Design and Test Engineer : Raytheon Company at AL - Huntsville, USA, Mechanical Design Engineer: Hampton, NH, Senior Mechanical/Nuclear Engineer: Frederick, MD, Mechanical / Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer: CA-Sacramento, Mechanical Engineer, Designer/Drafter, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mechatronics Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Project Engineer Mechanical, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Senior Mechanical Engineer, Senior Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Sr. Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineers