We are the world leader in products, services, and solutions for information management and storage. We are a trusted provider of information infrastructure, helping organizations of every size around the world keep digital information protected, secure, and continuously available. With 31,000 people worldwide and four straight years of double-digit revenue growth, we are among the 10 most valuable IT product companies in the world. We pride ourselves on doing what's right and on putting our customers' best interests first. We are devoted to advancing our people, customers, industry, and community. We are EMC, where information lives.
|Prospect Research Coordinator|
|5-10 Years Experience|
|Desired Education Level|
Bachelor of Science
|June 20, 2007|
Oversees pre-sales and/or post-sale support of a primary set of product(s).Under
minimal supervision, provides technical support in sales presentations, product
demonstrations, installation and maintenance of company products to ensure that
the system is functioning according to specification. Provides answers to
detailed customer inquiries concerning system software and applications.
Requires domestic/international travel, can be up to 50%.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for technical product articles, documentation, white papers,
presentations, demonstrations, trade show participation, field sales and
customer consulting and customer briefing presentations
· Develop and guide product education using video conferencing, formal
education, regional office visits and technical consulting support to field
resources upon request
· Responsible for the development and execution of the beta test plan, performs
on-site product installation and testing and ensures features/functions adhere
· Influence development efforts and advise on future product enhancements
· Develops solutions to problems of moderate complexity
· Communicates progress toward project/program goals to senior management
· Provide technical consulting and installation advice with on-site customer
presentations supporting product roll-out, ensuring meets internally documented
expectations (i.e. PRD, LC300)
· Must be experienced with UNIX and Linux system configurations and
· Experience with storage systems and software strongly preferred.
· Experience with DiskXtender for UNIX/Linux and/or DiskXtender for NAS is
· Able to work well with field sales and system engineers as well as with
customers (articulate, professional demeanor, etc.).
· Able to work independently as needed
· Cross-Functional skill.
· Project Management Skills.
· Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
· Takes initiative.
· Results driven.
· Goal Oriented.
· Mentoring/Coaching skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelors (Tech) or equivalent
3-6 years of related experience
Please send your resume to:
Category: System Engineering Jobs
Country: United States
|| Systems Engineer:New York, NY, Network/Info Systems Engineer, Systems Engineer - Storage HPC, Software Systems Architerct ( Linux Drivers), System Engineer: Camarillo, CA, RF Systems Engineer: San Diego, CA, Senior System Scientist: Dublin, CA, RF Systems Engineer: San Diego, CA, Systems Administration: Watertown, MA, RF Systems Engineer: Irvine, CA, Systems Engineer: Irvine, CA, Lead Systems Engineer: Carmel, Indiana, Engineering Technician, Systems Engineer, Systems Engineer, Monitoring Systems Engineer, Systems Engineer, System BIOS Engineer, Systems Engineer, Wireless Systems Engineers, Senior Power Systems Engineer, Engineering Optical Systems Manager, Systems Engineer, Modem Systems Engineer, U/S Systems Engineer