Valani,Gaurav M Email:
Send Email Now
Aerotek is seeking for Mechanical Designers/ Checkers and Mechanical (stress)
Engineers to join a team of engineers and designers to start immediately for a
engineering consulting firm.
This person will be responsible for designing, checking and/or analyzing
Aerospace, DOD, Industrial tooling structures and parts.
- Must be proficient in Catia v.4 and/or v. 5
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience
- Must be proficient with Aerospace/Commercial Aircraft tooling designing or
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- AS or BSME is preferred or equivalence.
- Must have 10 plus year of work experience as a tooling design checker.
- Must be proficient in Catia v.4 and/or v.5
- Must be proficient in tooling design and a subject matter expert
- AS or BSME is preferred or equivalence
- Must be proficient in Stress analysis (FEA)
- Must be proficient with stress analysis software (ALGOR, STAAD)
- Must have a BSME or other engineering degrees
- Must be familiar working with large structures
- Aircraft/Aerospace Tooling design experience is a plus
- We will consider Structural or Civil engineers
For immediate and confidential consideration, please contact Gaurav Valani at
425-893-6016 or email resume to
[Click here for email]
Based on experience.
Join Aerotek CESM, one of the leading providers of engineering and engineering
support professionals in North America. Due to our growth, we're constantly on
the lookout for qualified professionals to place in contract,
contract-to-hire, and permanent placement positions across a number of
different industries. We know it's more than just your day-to-day
responsibilities that can make or break a job. It's the support you get.
That's the reason Aerotek CE offers a variety of benefits including medical,
dental, optical, 401k, and many more. Don't put your career in the hands of
just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek CE team!
Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.