Join ASML, the world leader in the manufacturing of advanced technology
systems for the semiconductor industry. Headquartered in the Netherlands, ASML
offers an integrated portfolio of lithography systems used by customers to
facilitate complex integrated circuits.
ASML is seeking an accomplished Mechatronics Engineer to join the Reticle
Positioning Group, a division of ASML’s Mechatronics and Measurement
Department in Wilton CT.
• Derives requirements, analyzes options, and drives module level decisions
• Documents system functionality and plans and performs tests to verify
• Architects a module from high level requirements which generates mechanical
and system models that ultimately lead the team to an optimal mechatronic
• Works on X,Y stage design, actively controlled optics and or robotics
• Works with designers from supporting engineering disciplines in order to
converge on an overall design solution
• Travels approximately 10% to Europe and within the US
ASML offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled
opportunities for development – all to create an invigorating and satisfying
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, please click APPLY